International Foundation for Integrated Care Canada Virtual Community
The International Foundation for Integrated Care Canada hub (IFIC Canada) brings together those who have an interest in advancing integrated care throughout North America. The virtual community provides a platform to bring these individuals and organizations together to achieve the goal of improved care for patients and their families.
Together, we learn from innovative integrated care practices around the world – and from each others’ experiences – so that we can facilitate integrated care and create positive change in North America. We also look to the community to guide the focus for future webinars of the virtual network.
With each session, we take a deeper dive into the themes identified by the community, bringing in expert knowledge from around the world, as well as ensuring we also bring the patient and caregiver voice to each session.
Join the mailing list to receive the latest updates and notifications of upcoming virtual community sessions.
Upcoming virtual community webinars:
- Spring 2020. A link for registration will be added here and shared on social once it is available.
View recordings of past virtual community webinars:
- Scale and Spread of Integrated Care (January 22, 2020)
- Digital health and technology in integrated care (November 20, 2019)
- Global Tour of Integrated Care and What it Means for Us (May 14, 2019)
- The Importance of Co-Design to Realize the Full Potential of Integrated Care (July 3, 2019)
- The Critical Role of Primary Care in Realizing the Potential of Integrated Health (September 11, 2019)
The virtual community will be facilitated by IFIC Canada and supported by The Change Foundation, the University of Toronto, Dalla Lana School of Public Health and the Institute of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation.
North American Conference on Integrated Care Conference
The 1st North American Conference on Integrated Care in association with the 6th World Congress on Integrated Care will take place in Toronto, Canada, from October 5 – 7, 2020. Additional details on the conference are available on the conference website.