Co-designed by providers and caregivers, the Time to Talk toolkit is a self-recognition and support tool that aims to facilitate awareness of caregivers – their roles and the value they bring to being on the care team, and encourage meaningful conversations.
The toolkit includes:
- Time to Talk Toolkit logo
- An ambassador and leader guide to support implementation
- A pamphlet with information and local resources for caregivers
- Printing instructions for the pamphlet
- A tip-sheet for providers on seven meaningful ways they can support caregivers
- A lanyard-card with the tips summarized for providers
- Templates of the posters and the guides to customize for your respective organization
A supplementary video has also been developed that illustrates what an initiative like Time to Talk can mean for caregivers.
The toolkit was developed by the Connecting the Dots… project team and has been implemented across organizations in Huron & Perth and London, Ontario.